Low Cost, Low Power, 10 Gigabit performances
With only 4.95 Watts maximum power consumption (full duplex to 100 meters), the TN9210 offers the lowest power consumption and the best cost solution in the market today. For high-end Workstations and low cost Application Servers, which seek to service the increasing demand of higher network bandwidth, while maintaining backward compatibility with existing Ethernet infrastructure.
The TN9210 reference design Network Adapter hosts the Tehuti's new 3rd g eneration T N4010 c ontroller, a n optimized 10 Gigabit Ethernet MAC designed for low-power, low-cost, single-port connectivity required by Application Servers and Workstations. The TN4010 MAC is paired with the Marvell® Alaska® 88X3120 transceiver, a low-power, high-performance 10 Gigabit Ethernet PHY, to enable tri-speed connectivity (10GBase-T, 1000Base-T, and 100Base-TX) over low-cost standard CAT-6a Ethernet cabling, up to 100m (Cat-5e and CAT-6 are supported compliant to Link Segment specifications). This combination creates a new gateway to cost-conscious consumer applications, as well as to intensive data environments.
- Tri-Speed 10G/1G/100M Base-T
- Low Cost, Low Power, 10 Gigabit performance in a low profile PCIe form factor
- Backward compatibility with 1000Base-T, 100Base-T Networks
- PCI Express Gen-2 x4 Host Bus interface
- EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- 16K Jumbo Frames
- IP, TCP, UDP checksum offloading
- RMON statistics
- IEEE 802.1Q Tagged VLAN
- Virtual NIC support
- Reduced CPU utilization and improved throughput
- Standard CAT-6a Cabling with RJ45 Connectors