10G Max Performance, More than 1G over legacy cables!
Designed to support high-volume enterprise wireless local-area network (WLAN) OEM systems requiring multi-Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, such as 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless access points, the TN9510 adapter reference design offers a low-power, small form factor and lowcost solution enabling pervasive NBASE-T connectivity.
NBASE-T technology boosts the speed of broadly deployed Cat5e twisted pair copper cabling up to 100 meters in length well beyond the designed limits of 1 Gbps.
The TN9510 Network Adapter reference design hosts the latest Tehuti TN4010 controller, an optimized 10GbE controller designed for low-power, low-cost, single-port applications.
The TN4010 MAC is paired with the Aquantia AQRate® AQR105 transceiver, a single-port, low power, high performance NBASE-T PHY.
The Tehuti adapter reference design supports auto-negotiation allowing the NBASE-T solution to optimally select the best speed: 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE), 5 Gigabit Ethernet (5GbE), 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet (2.5GbE), 1 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) or 100 Megabit Ethernet (100MbE) over Cat5e/Cat6 or better cabling.
- Low Cost, Low Power, 10 Gigabit performance in a low profile PCIe form factor
- IEEE 802.3an 10G, 1G and 100M over up to 100m of Cat6a (or better) cables
- NBASE-T Alliance draft specification 5G and 2.5G over up to 100m of Cat5e (or better) cables
- PCI Express Gen-2 x4 Host Bus interface
- 16K Jumbo Frames
- IP, TCP, UDP checksum offloading
- RMON statistics
- IEEE 802.1Q Tagged VLAN
- Virtual NIC support
- Reduced CPU utilization and improved throughput